View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
travfar
Groupie
travfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by max99 View Post
why did you want to buy an e-ink device then? an ipad would suite you better.
Simple, as implied from the second question in my post... the free international web browsing. I don't want an E-Ink device. I want a Kindle because of the web access. I'd be happier if it did have a color LCD display. If the Nook Color had free 3G browsing, I'd be all over that. To be honest, even if I kept the Kindle[23], I would probably keep using my iphone as an ereader. It's small, light and is with me all the time. But the Kindle is the only game in town, so E-Ink it is.

Technically, I do think E-Ink is an interesting technology. I look forward to it as it develops. Someday, if it develops the contrast of an LCD and color... that would be a revolution.

Last edited by travfar; 12-24-2010 at 05:46 PM.
travfar is offline   Reply With Quote