View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #41
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
The Nook hardware division may or may not be on the chopping block, but afv is right -- as of now, there are no supporting facts to support the conclusion it is.

If it is destined to disappear soon, that would be a shame. I really think the HD/HD+ are superb tablets and I even love their navigation and interface (after a little tweaking). I think it is much better than the native Apple iOS interface, and more customizable. Hopefully B&N can continue to develop new Nook products for the sake of diversity and competition.

--Pat

Last edited by PatNY; 06-19-2013 at 09:16 AM.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote