View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 02:37 AM   #61
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldtanooz View Post
I just ordered one from Borders... no error message or anything came up and I triple checked my address. So I guess they're shipping to Aus again?
I hope ordering direct from Borders works again but if not another option for you (I haven't used it yet but it is recommended by a few on MR) is Borderlinx which is a company that offers US addresses and accepts Australian credit cards.

www.borderlinx.com

Let us know how you go with your Border's order - have you received the shipping email yet?

Last edited by HarleyB; 07-18-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: forgot to add link
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote