View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #12
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehashi
I have a slight problem with what was suggested, mostly with the JE-Comics Converter. My problem is that the pdf's it creates are too low of resolution. I turns all the text of my manga blurry and light grey as opposed to the solid (and thus actually readable) black. I know the PDFRasterfarian will darken it for me but it takes so frelling long..i mean i have 150+ page manga here, and 37 chapters of it! Is there any alternative?

On a side note PDFR says that the PDF library had expired...what's that?
Sorry to hear you're having problems with Kerys work. I think I recall hearing a report that the latest version doesn't sharpen as much (perhaps it's PDFRasterfarian, I use both so frequesntly as they work quite well together). I haven't had much of a problem with them myself, care to post a sample?

Granted this isn't the PDFR thread, while it takes a bit 'o time, it's well worth the effort to use both. RE: the PDF library issue; Alex said that while it throws this error, it isn't a problem and he's researching an alternative.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote