View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I noticed this. I ran across some epubs that are like the OPs results. I don't see any of the extra entries in calibre's viewer until I open and save the epub with Sigil.
Yes, in some instances Sigil will mess up a completely good TOC and add in its own items, which is why you can't use it all the time (if you value the existing TOC). But just to be clear, this is not the main issue here. In my case the extra items were added into the TOC upon a simple Calibre conversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w
Another option for your consideration. For simple EPUB tweaking, I find the little free utility discussed/offered on the Atlantis WP blog quite useful.
Thanks, jackie. Seems to be a very useful utility and I was able to use it to edit the TOC.ncx file.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote