View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
I have the same requirements for PDF as the original poster. I am the proud owner of an Entourage eDGe. PDF support is excellent. It is great for scientific and technical PDFs. It has successfully displayed every single technical PDF I have thrown at it. It also supports zooming with the PDF, a must-have for technical manuals. The only problem I have with the eDGe is its lack of portability for a quick "grab and go" e-reader. Other than this minor disadvantage, the eDGe offers the best PDF reading experience I have seen from any device so far. The eDGe is the closest it gets to reading PDFs on a PC. In fact, for most PDFs I have tried the eDGe has displayed them as well as a PC PDF reader has.

I will be shopping for another large screen e-reader in the next couple of months when the new e-readers come out from several vendors. I will find the one with the best PDF support and buy it. I need something lighter than the eDGe for quick grab and go.
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote