View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Identifying 'primary' format

Now that I buy Kindle books as well as ePubs and convert between the two formats I have a problem identifying which was the 'primary' format, (original) and which was the conversion. (If I want to tweak and reconvert then I want to work with the primary format.)

Does calibre's library have any way of knowing which the primary/source format was?

Would it be best to separate my Kindle books and ePubs into different libraries or is there any metadata field which I could use which is format specific?

I thought of simply using tags such as P:ePub and P:Kind as the indicator but this seems a bit messy and would create an unecessary collection on my Sony reader.

Last edited by Agama; 03-26-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote