View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #51
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
I'm now in Osaka! I managed to find bic camera yesterday in shinsaibashi displaying the Kobo glo and the kindle paperwhite.. I bought the paperwhite, cos the Kobo was completely sold out. but I still want to get the Kobo, so will be heading down to Joshin at den den town later today..
Hmmmm... I wonder if it was you I saw yesterday at Bic Camera? I was there buying some stuff for my iPhone. But when I asked upsairs about the Kobo Glo, they told me that they still hadn't received any for sale! But then, this is Japan...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote