View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit
I thought mobi did not support pictures (at least not certain formats).
Most of my books are epub, for compatibility reasons, none of the mobi's I purchased or read, had any picture in them, and if they did, they'd show up as funny rows of comma's, a few pages long, or something.
MOBI handles images just fine (with the exception of SVG). There should be no problem with GIF, BMP, JPEG, or PNG.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote