View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
My free Android app blog is up and running

I've just (re)started a blog that tracks the daily free Android apps in the Amazon appstore, and I thought y'all might be interested. The site is still being worked on, but the RSS feed and email subscription work fine.

I started the blog because I wanted a daily reminder to go download the free app. I'd forget most days, otherwise. But I'm also going to use the blog to point out other free apps both in the Amazon Appstore and elsewhere. The main focus will be free Android apps, but I will occasionally dabble in other free apps (Kindle, for example). As I have time, I also plan to add pages with helpful information, like getting started with an Android tablet, app roundups, and the like.

Suggestions would be appreciated.
http://www.appazonia.com/
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote