View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #73
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
From the 1Gb of space available, 750Mb or so are reserved for B&N content, so only about 250Mb are available for side-loaded content.
I don't know why B&N keeps insisting on separating the B&N content from side-loaded content.

The reviews I have read of the STR said that if you sideload books onto the internal memory, they show up together with your B&N content. If you put in a memory card and then side-load on that, it shows up as "documents" and is not mixed with B&N content.

On my wife's nook, I moved ALL her content onto the SD card because of the page turn button crack issue. After 3 swap outs, it was just easier to simply move the card onto the new nook and off she went.

This is the one thing I find better about the Kindle and Sony eReader. One list of everything. The device doesn't care where the book came from.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote