View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 07:30 AM   #12
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunohod View Post
I have these lines in my ui.xml and it works with Free fonts in both crengine/fonts and fbreader/fonts:

<option name="Base:fontFamily" value="FreeSans"/>
<option name="Section Title:fontFamily" value="FreeSerif"/>
No Spaces? Interesting. The font name is actually displayed under Windows as "Free Sans", not "FreeSans", and the name with spaces is what I use without problems in the fb2.css. I'll try it without the spaces for FBReader this evening.

Also, for the Mobipocket support: Do I need to also rename the .prc file to .fb2 before zipping, or is it enough to zip the .prc and rename the .zip file to .fb2.zip?
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote