View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
I don't know if this is related, but maybe someone can add details, but wasn't there a problem with Sony's, when you had epub's and pdf's as well?
(I've got a 300 as well and try and steer clear of pdf's)
I don't have any memory of such a problem, but that doesn't mean much. As you say, perhaps someone will join in.
The only epub vs pdf conflict was with drm infested books loaned from libraries. Even then it was only the ability to open the other that was hindered.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote