View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Ironically, if a story is really strong I'll race ahead to find out what happens - hence shortening an enjoyable book. But I do also savour good writing and that's a big advantage of an eReader over a physical book since I would never the mark paper pages, but it's easy peasy to highlight a Kindle.
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote