View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
valar84
valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox + Wifi
Problem with streaming since last update

Don't know if anyone has the same problem, but ever since the last update, which is otherwise excellent, I've had problems with streaming videos on the Vox from Youtube or the browser. The videos work well, but once every other minute, the video stutters. I've noticed that at that moment, the bar below the video shows that the buffered part of the video that has already been downloaded just vanishes (the blue part of the bar right to the cursor). It's like the Vox emptied the video cache while it was playing, forcing the video to stop and wait for the download to begin again, causing it to stutter.

I've checked the amount of storage on my Vox and it makes no sense. I have something like 700 MB of app storage remaining and nearly 5 GB of free space on the internal SD card (I put my videos and music on an external microSD card).

I was wondering if anyone has the same problem and if you've solved it. Otherwise, I might decide to just do a factory reset of my device to see if it solves the problem.
valar84 is offline   Reply With Quote