View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ksz View Post
The Green LED next to the charging connector is flashing when the charger is plugged in and I can run the Edge with the charger plugged in.

I still think it's the battery.
From the symptoms you describe you may have a faulty battery and unfortunately, unless you can find a unit that is damaged but having a good battery or you are prepared to buy a thousand of them, there is no hope of getting a new one (at the moment there is no way I can justify ordering such a large number of batteries just to have 99.9% sitting on the shelf).

On the other hand you may find, when you open your PE, that the battery has a loose connection or there may be a dry joint at one of the components between the charging circuit and battery.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote