View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #22137
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
ummmmmm

I thought we would be getting great food but we ended up with pretty mediocre hotel food. It might be different now but we were not allowed to go out in groups without security. The tour we were on did not schedule meals outside of the hotel and the hotel buffets were pretty boring. The food on th cruise was good but still massive buffets.

Hopefully you have a different experience but I did not feel like I had a real oppertunity to get good Egyptian fare while I was there.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote