View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #92
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Perhaps I wasn't clear - -
I was only interested in your thoughts on the matter at this time.

Twobob and I are still struggling with understanding how to make extra stuff work on the K3 (and no K5 to test on).

Yes, it would take both some sort of wrapper for the launcher to call and some sort of text file where the user could set the things specific to their own use.

We know we can get the "Network file sharing" working for a Windows network (it does work, on the K3, but has to be done manually).

Maybe "Network Printer Sharing" ?
A Kindle with a "Print" button?

All of the above will happen sooner if someone else wants to join in our threads, discussing howto do things (sometimes, how not to do things).
Ah, well I don't know how much I can help you with but I'll check it out. Sorry, but I'm a newb at things like this. It's this post correct?

Last edited by Titano; 08-23-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote