View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
for only $10 more i suppose its a good deal. however these annual tech updates of everything have gotten really, really stale. release a new one when there is a mind-blowing new edition, not .1 upgrades. i think all they do is slow adoption because anyone who is interested inevitably ends up saying 'why buy it now when there will be a better one in a year'. its an endless cycle. i'd work on getting what they've already got available as cheaply as possible for explosive adoption instead of continually ramping up production on new devices.

Last edited by xg4bx; 05-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.