View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 10:24 AM   #41
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i should mention though, i'm working in a client's office this week and next, so despite having to share an office the noise level is significantly lower. aaaaaaah...
Well, I hope you brought your mp3 of The SHUMS. Just put in a loop you so you can listen to it all day and it'll feel like you're home.

Okay, that was just too doggone cruel. I take it back. I wish you a week of peace, Queen Zee.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote