View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I didn't know there would be ads, like for Buick and Olay. I thought there would only be offers.

I can imagine that certain ads tailored for specific non-fiction books might be interesting, but otherwise I'm against it.

Thanks tubemonkey.
Yep, both ads and offers; but I don't notice them. When I'm done reading, I just close the cover and slide the power switch off. When I'm ready to read again, I pick up my Kindle, slide the switch on, then open the cover to the page I left off. Turning it on and off with this method completely avoids the ads, because I never see the screensavers; just book.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote