View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxrLvr View Post
so i finally got fed up with my 5-way controller not working properly (i posted that it started to work after a restart, but the issue came back shortly afterward)...

i called up amazon on Saturday to get a replacement sent out, and now when I go to my manage kindle page, it shows 4 kindles.. Only one has an email address, so I am figuring that is the one I currently have.. my current kindle is actually my second. I returned the first cause it had the sun fading issue, but I deregisterd it immediately afterwards. So I'm guessing one of the other 3 is probably the new kindle they are shipping me.. but what is with the other 2?!

any ideas? I will probably call amazon support after I receive the replacement kindle tomorrow, just thought I would post here to see if anyone else has seen this...
Happy birthday??
The computer hiccupped?
Pre-placed replacements for the unit now shipping?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote