View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 06:27 PM   #10
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I use Mantano with Calibre Companion, but am interested in trying others. Could you tell me please whether UB reader honours the publisher's CSS, or ignores it as some apps do? For good reasons or bad that is very important to me.
There's also a UB free version so it's easy enough to try yourself. I had a quick look last week. FWIW my initial impressions were that css seemed quite well handled (certainly better than Moon+, CoolReader) but I didn't do extensive tests. It also works well with Calibre Companion. But it currently seems to be missing some basic customisation e.g. page margin adjustments. Although it may be fine on a tablet, the side margins are HUGE on my phone, which is the only Android device I have. Still, it's 'one to watch' as they say
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote