View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
Skillganon
Connoisseur
Skillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to beholdSkillganon is a splendid one to behold

Device: Sony prs 600 and T2
Question Collections on Readers

I presently have two Sony readers, I keep about 2000 books on the readers and find the sony collections vital to keep track of all the books. I usually put them in author collections so I can find a book by author then title within the collection. I have also occasionally put in collections by book content.

What I want to know is which other readers support collections as my wife wants a reader and is jibing at Sony prices. However she does not want to wade through books by title to find one to read.

As an aside I use Calibre to set up and transfer the collections, all my books are DRM free so format conversion is not an issue

Skillganon is offline   Reply With Quote