View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #122
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs up

Many thanks for the recommendations, johnnyb, that sounds very nice. I'll take a look at Documents first to decide if PDF Expert is worth investing the €9. That's a relatively high price in the world of iOS, but still very low compared to "legacy" OSs like Mac OS or Windows.

PDF Expert also has suberb reviews and ratings (straight 5 stars all around, it seems) in my own micro-country's App Store, which should suggest something.

And I can see another thing PDF Expert and GoodReader have in common: both are Russian apps, and because GoodReader is commonly held to be the best PDF app on iOS, I'm sure PDF Expert did the best they could to come up with a product that could truly compete with, and exceed, GoodReader.

The same Russian developer, Readdle, offers two more apps that have outstanding reviews, Scanner Pro and Calendars, so I'll take a look at those, too. Heaven knows the default iOS Calendar app is so lame it can make you cry.

PS: All Readdle apps at a glance can be seen at http://readdle.com/products/

Last edited by Faterson; 02-03-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote