View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #354
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennex1170 View Post
I see a few image files for other awards but they don't seem to be 'activated' yet.. I wonder when they will get around to it.
I'm guessing you're not talking about iOS, as the current app (v.5.4.1) does not actually have any award images within the app. Well, not at initial install. We he have a generic image, the other images are downloaded from our servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronpaterson View Post
Okay Does the upgrade image like an OS X package?
I guess this is fairly good evidence that other awards will be rolled out at some point...
If you download the Kobo iOS app it's an .ipa file, this is basically just a zip file, so change the extension from .ipa to .zip, then double-click on it to expand it, and you can have a poke around if you like.

Note that you probably won't be able to view most of the images, well, certainly not in the Preview app. It's something to do with how they are packaged for iOS

Last edited by Sharkus; 04-10-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote