Thread: 903 new version of midori
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #17
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Energy Reader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by review View Post
Huh, I think the problem is solved. I thought that there is one 2.0.4 version of January. However, my version is NOT 20110106_160908 but 20110120_182526.
That's interesting. So there is one December version and two January versions of 2.0.4.

So I suspect that you probably don't have the european version of the January version. Is this possibly the case? Where did you get your firmware from?
Hi,
I have that January version and it's the european. I tried to install your app for new(January) version but it didn't work, installing app for December version it work greatly.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote