View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #25
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
Incorrect, there is a version without a case - the T3S.
If you read the manual, the "s" is described as limited edition only - seems to simply be a T3 without the integral cover, perhaps a few early models ?
I've just got my T3 for my Sony stable (!) and although 'tis early days, only just got it out of the box, I love it............ I find it has a very nice "heft" to it, almost like the 3/650 feel.

(UK, re: lights - Poundland do a really nifty white clip-on in their "technology" section (!), and at that price, I got 2 )
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote