View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I usually enjoy stories written in/near settings I'm familiar with. Inaccuracies concerning those settings don't really faze me at all in novels. I don't expect authors to visit every real location they might include in their stories and conduct intensive geographical surveys. I may notice (and even chuckle) about such inaccuracies, but it's certainly not likely to spoil my enjoyment of a work of fiction--provided the story is already sufficiently engaging, of course.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote