View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #8
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
My first touch-2-turn was the Nook touch. So by the time Amazon rolled out their touch I was already acclimated. But I disliked the first Kindle touch. It kept jumping to next chapter when I tried to turn a page....which now made that the last page read. I went hunting for my place maybe 5 or 6 times before I returned it. I have had better luck with the paperwhite.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote