View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
That's interesting about the K4 when it's cold. I haven't experienced that with my touch or my kindle keyboard, although I keep the temp pretty warm in the winter. Glad you took the plunge on the PW! Good luck with it. It's become my main e-reader now. I look forward to your thoughts.
All my eInk Kindles do it but it is cold in here! Last Winter we didn't have this problem but last summer they had to put Freon in when the Central Air quit working and so It's probably needs more or we need a new unit. I keep telling hubby to get the Apt. Manager to look at it.

I'm hoping the PW light will help my eyes as right now I am using my KF more and more.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote