View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #13
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There is a discussion or two about the SGP5 on the android device forum.

I like the size very much but the screen resolution and PPI made me steer clear of it personally besides the price. $219 now is rather ridiculous.

The screen on the Ipod Touch 5 is fantastic but I'm not sure I like the size. My HTC smartphone is 4.3" but it is a bit too bulky. Guess there isn't anything perfect to tell the truth.

I think Walmart has the SGII without a contract available, at least a week ago I saw the display saying as much. BUT at the nearest store to me, the clerk told me some guy bought all they had left. Guess I know what his plans are for them.

The updrade to the HD was well worth it to me, no regrets at all especially after doing a trade in.

Last edited by robertc88; 11-02-2012 at 10:58 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote