View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 10:59 AM   #7
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I buy all my music off emusic, iTunes (I make non-drm copy of everything I buy as part of my backup system) and Amazon. The other companies were never a consideration. I feel these 3 (digital music sales) are the only safe bets. I'm a MAC person but I can understand others who would prefer not to buy off iTunes. eMusic has more non-main stream music and its MP3 VBR is quite good. Amazon goes right into my iTunes but I hate looking at their web site for music, too much advertizement and not good at sorting or finding. My favorite way to buy music is used CDs. I don't think it will go away in the next decade.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote