View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #26
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
@Ken
A professional who works outdoor would find way more performing -and still readable- a standard tablet with Pixel Qi display (or a Mirasol).

K12 use for JBC? Sorry this couldnt be done. In the hands of a kid this device would be dead in a few days. And its interface is way too complicated for that.

"Wait and see" is the only advice I can give, basing upon the previous experiences of all the other 9,7" devices.

@mod186k1. Thanks for your trust. I think I'm no 'desperate' , I just think what I already explained lots of times, often wih no answers but insults (not from you): selling unready devices is unethical, I criticize every company which does it. Then, if we sit down and talk about what can be done to improve this device, for me it's a pleasure. But I can stand no lies, nor (my fault) the consumerism talibans' religion.

@ LuBib: you didn't ever answer ONE single question of the many I made, nor rationally argued back to my statements. You seem to have not any valid argument, and that's easy to understand: when you didnt' even know what 'reflow' is, but you pretend to debate over an ebook reader.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-11-2012 at 02:46 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote