Thread: SSH Help
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #58
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Well, I thought that it was pretty much crystal clear for anyone familiar with how SSH works from post #51 already that /tmp/root was root's home directory.

I also misunderstood your "Yes, I see that from your post." in post #55 as referring to post #51 (instead of #54, which you obviously meant), which is why I posted reply #56. Maybe "Yes, I now see that from your new post" would have been clearer.

Anyway, let's both stop the nitpicking and post-counting and return to actual problems
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote