View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I got my Kindle 3 in mid March (this year) and it's still going strong almost a yr later. I still haven't figured out exactly how to turn it off and back on (how long exactly to hold the power switch) so if I turn it off it takes me a while to work out how to get it back on so I rarely turn it off. Basically though it hasn't given me any real trouble. I bought a case for it very soon after I ordered the reader so I wouldn't have as much chance of damaging it if I dropped it. I have done so several times since then and have yet to have any damage to the unit as a result.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote