View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
You don't need to remove DRM from your ePubs. The NOOK can read regular Adobe DRM. You just need to authorize it using Adobe Digital Editions.

I had one. You may want to do some reading in the NOOK sub-forum particularly about the home screen. None of your sideloaded content will appear on the homescreen, except what you are currently reading. The bottom row is for books they would like you to buy. On the left of the screen is a list of their books/periodicals you recently added to your library. For these reasons, many bypass the homescreen altogether and sleep from the library screen.

You can't delete anything directly from the device. You must login to your online B&N NOOK account and delete books from there. You can archive stuff. I mention delete because they frequently force download samples to your device and you can't opt out of it. For sideloaded content you must connect to a computer and delete using a file manager.
Thanks a lot. It's exactly this type of little quirks that I need to know about before making up my mind...
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote