View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #6
photoluminations
photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: none
Great idea! I am polishing an ebook for the FIRE--it is for children and needs color. I have the latest kindlegen and kindle viewer for PC. So now I need some input, what are the specs, how do I preview what my book will look like on the FIRE? Wish Amazon would post some guidance. Would like my book to be online for early adopters of the FIRE.
photoluminations is offline   Reply With Quote