View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I tried out the 9 inch tablet at the Sony store the other day, and I was also very impressed with it. If you pre order it you get a snazzy Target leather case with it, too. If I were to get an android tablet, and money weren't an issue, this would be the one I'd get. I'm very excited about the clamshell tablet as well. I'll be sure to check it out in store when I get a chance. I wonder if the reader software will sync pages with the new PRS T1...
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote