View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
This is too weird! I had already downloaded three of the four nominations before the poll closed. I started Christ Stopped at Eboli last Thursday w/some feelings of guilt being so far behind in the discussions.

Also been trying to get ready for a trip, abandoning my flora, fauna and internet connections problems for some weeks. Sort of gotten into Anna Karenina and hope to catch up w/all reading related matters at hotels and airports.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote