View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
Gadget_girl
Connoisseur
Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: Aura HD Espresso, Sony PRS-650
If price is your primary concern -- Kobo, it will read your books, and since that is your primary concern, it's the best value. As soon as you start looking for more advanced features - other than reading your book, then I'd recommend Sony as my second choice. Since what I was looking for in a reader for myself required a few extra features, and since price was not my primary concern, I ordered a Sony, but for others in my family, I've recommended a Kobo, from what I can see it's a cost effective unit.
Gadget_girl is offline   Reply With Quote