View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I haven't found that emailing the support address has done any good, so far this year. Filling out the form online gets an automated response (so I know their emails get thru - as do all the invoices receipts they send). A response past that point, however, is more challenging.

I asked them about a new book this week - has the same title and description as an existing, but now shows a new cover and new author. I can't believe it is the same book or a complete hoax (cover art is harder to fake), but have no idea what the new book is about.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote