View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:33 AM   #73
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
There's one big thing wrong with a Nexus 7 - it can't hold on to a wi-fi connection. You knew about the lack of expandable memory when you bought it, so that doesn't count as a problem.

Yes, I have one. I'm not in love with it, but it's very useful. The wi-fi thing is a big minus.
Only noticed this post but I know on my Nexus 7 it is on power save wifi mode I have read somewhere that this can be a problem with certain routers the fix is simply to turn that off, just go into your wifi settings look for the usual three dots click advanced and untick the battery optimisation setting.

This should hopefully stop your disconnects.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote