View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #19
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Colored plastic over the page is supposed to assist in reading as well. Blue and yellow or tan are supposed to work. I tried blue for awhile and it seemed to help a lot but changing the colored sheet page to page was a pain. On ereaders I use a tan background and it helps a lot for ease of reading.

Previously I only read on a have to basis. It dawned on me that I read online constantly. I ordered a Kindle and have been reading bunches since.

In high school in the 50's I was classed as not too smart. It was many years later that I took a test online that gave indication of the problem - I answered almost all of the questions in a positive manner. What a revelation - there was a reason I didn't like to read :-)
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote