View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #32
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Wow! You have more than 50 eyes? I only have two.
Well that's obvious that's why he carries 500 books on his phone.

Ever since I bought my nook and converted it to a tablet I do read less "books". I often tend to write, surf, read/write emails, read, and play games on my tablet.

I've not touched my K2 since I bought my nook. I do miss the long battery life and eInk device but everything is so much better on the Android device (reading, annotating, backing up notes) that the benefits overcome those shortcomings.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote