View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn777 View Post
In a previous (and only post) I mentioned that I lost my charger, well I found it but not before my battery ran all the way down. Lost all my files, which is ok because I have backups. Anyway I actually found my charger so that problem is solved but I noticed that my reader does not recognize my 64 mb MS card (it did before)

I tried taking the card out and putting it back in but nothing. I'm thinking of trying a reset on the reader. Anyone ever had this happen?

It may be that while it was dying it managed to corrupt the card. You may have to reformat it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote