View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:05 AM   #32
AdrianM
Connoisseur
AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!AdrianM , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: nook, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaEbooker View Post
I really feel at this point in the thread that AdrianM is just trying to start fights...Kool Aid...Really man? ugghhh whatever, end result is all ebooks have there ups and downs, get over it.
I'm just a little tired of that guy calling me a troll and insinuating that I'm a shill for Amazon's kindle every time I voice my totally valid criticisms of the Nook. What's more, I'm on topic and I didn't even start the thread!

If I'd seen the posts that I've written and some of the more recent ones like the OPs here before I'd bought the Nook, I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. I just hope that others that have a high sensitivity to reflections and glare will save themselves the trouble after reading my posts.

The lack of objective evaluation in some of these forums is dumbfounding.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote