View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
that is very sad about the union jack

during the presidential campaign I can't recall how many semi hysterical people I talked to that were convinced Obama was a muslim. once again... don't like the man... but I would tell them that was not the case. I hated sticking up for him. but did. the truth counts
I think you're saying that reality counts, and it does. This is simple loyalty. When any political system wanders too far afield from reality very bad things start to happen.