View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #14810
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Benedict Jacka

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I just finished my re-read of the three James Potter novels by G. Norman Lippert as a preparation for the fourth James Potter novel, James Potter and the Morrigan Web. I enjoyed the re-read and am looking forward to the release of the fourth book (supposedly before Christmas).

Ok, for a change of pace I just started reading the novella trilogy featuring the character Derrick Storm by the fictional writer, Rickard Castle. So far it feels quite different than the Niki Heat novels.

Right after beginning to read A Brewing Storm I paused to view the two videos featured in my latest post on The Dresden Files thread. In one of the videos Jim Butcher recommends Benedict Jacka's Alex Verus series. Well that made me stop the Derrick Storm books and grab a copy of Fated, the first in the Alex Verus series. I've just started it.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote