View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #58
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I don't see anything innovative about combining text and video. It happens on the web all the time. Some people look at books and say "That's great, but where's the video?" That's like going to a park, being in the middle of nature, far away from the noise of cars and thinking "That's great, but what this needs is a water park and bumper cars and some roller coasters!" I have nothing against water parks, bumper cars or roller coasters, but they have their place. If I want video, there's TV. It's been three years, and people aren't exactly lining up to have books with embedded video.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote